Thursday, November 18, 2010
Happy "the moon and sun are up at the same time and that woman shouldn't be smoking" day
Today right after math mom came and took me to a dentist apointment. I thought a filling came out but it turns out that my grownup tooth is coming in right under the baby one so it made my tooth hurt like the filling came out. Some people think I am weird, I love going to the dentist. We were going to take Jordan to her orthodontist apointmint and she asked "what do you call it when the moon and the sun are up at the same time?" My mom replied "the sun and the moon are up at the same time and that woman shouldn't be smoking" She said the woman shouldn't be smoking because there was a women smoking in the car next to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment