Thursday, January 6, 2011
Thirsday January 6, 2010
Today was fun in math class we presented our math power points. And in Social studies we didn't do much but in art we worked on our houses. We had to take a picture of our house then later in the week had to draw them.some people are almost done but others are behind. In Science we had to turn in our 14 flash cards then we did a warm up work sheet, then we talked about plant and animal cells. did you know that Backteria cells don't have nucleuses.(nucleus =brain). For home work tonight I have to do an online worksheet for math, then I have to do a normal worksheet for science, then finaly I have to draw a cerial box from a worms eye view. Tomorrow will be a great day, It is my light day! :)
Labels:
my day at school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment