Thursday, November 24, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving, November 24, 2011
Today was so much fun...First, my mom and I watched the Thanksgiving day parade, and all we wanted to see, was the ballon characters, and they only showed them when they had three seconds of telling us when the parade would be back after the commertial. But after that nightmare, my family and I went to the mall to get our family pictures done for our christmas cards. I really want me elfe on the shelf to come tomorrow. i had a feeling that he would not come because he is a christmas elf and not a thanksgiving elf.....but after we got back from the mall, my mom found out that her trypod foot9it was small and rubber) had fallen off, so back to the mall, we went. we searched up and down, but came home empty-handed. Well we just came home and started coo ken for our dinner. We had corn,beans,potatoes,rolles,cranberry sause, yams, and lemon aid to drink....After dinner, we went upstairse to watch some TV. We watched Castle, then Modern Family, And then, Thanksgiving Charly Brown. There were two parts to the charly brown so I left and went to visit the little grey kitty that we took in from our back yard. it was getting cold and we didn't want her to freeze. I found out that she had thrown up under my bed, and I found that out by coming out from saying good night, when my shirt was wet adn so was my arm. it didn't smell like cat pee, so it had to be and upset stomach. I had to get in the shower and go to bed with wet hair. well she is to cute to get mad at, and she has a seeing problem. poor thing:( hope she gets used to up :) night :):):)
Labels:
Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment